texinfo-devel

Re: documentation needed

From: Karl Berry
Subject: Re: documentation needed
Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2011 21:35:25 GMT

    I have already duplicated the whole section in texi2oldapi.texi.  Should I
    commit?

Yes, please do.  Hopefully my recent changes won't cause conflicts in
cvs update.

    If I have understood well, for now I let you modify the texinfo
    manual, let me know when you are finished, I'll then go through it
    too.

Actually, I think it would make more sense for you to go through it
first, since you're going to know more about what facts/behavior have
changed.  And I'll want to review whatever changes you find (for English
at least).  So, let's turn it around -- I'll hold off on making any more
changes in texinfo.txi until you're done.

Thanks,