[Texmacs-dev] Re: New TeXmacs spanish tutorial

From: Offray Vladimir Luna Cárdenas
Subject: [Texmacs-dev] Re: New TeXmacs spanish tutorial
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2003 13:10:05 +0000

Hi all

On Wed, 2003-09-10 at 10:03, Joris van der Hoeven wrote:

> > I wrote a TeXmacs tutorial in spanish.
> > http://glisa.hispalinux.es/documentacion/
> >
> > This document has been explained in an academic course of
> > the university of Salamanca (Spain)
> >
> > http://glisa.hispalinux.es/curso/2003/
> >
> > Please send me suggestions, coments etc.

I think that is a nice tutorial. I would change the Screenshots by the
spanish version of them and may be would explain how to launch texmacs
from shell instead of the Gnome dependient way explained in the tutorial
(with the big one screenshot).

May be we can add this tutorial to the spanish documentation included
int the program. But also would be nice to think in a "tuturial mode"
for texmacs. A mode in wich texmacs show the user the menus and its
functions throught examples. Can be this made with Scheme? (This
question goes specially to the dev list).

Cheers,

Offray