[Texmacs-dev] [ANN] ddaa.net Arch mirror

From: David Allouche
Subject: [Texmacs-dev] [ANN] ddaa.net Arch mirror
Date: Sun, 5 Oct 2003 02:34:43 +0200

I have finished cleaning up and mirroring my archives.

I also put my website on Arch and started updating it. At the moment I
am still doing it by hand. When I have figured out what Joris has done
to the HTML converters and added the features I need, I will edit it
using the only decent WYSIWYG structured editor around :-)

The reference place for my archives description is now:
  http://ddaa.net/texmacs#arch

In short, my texmacs stuff is available on this archive:

  address@hidden
      http://ddaa.net/{archives}/2003b-texmacs

Note the "b" in the archive name. Without the "b" you get the historical
"larch" (experimental arch) archives.

Currently the mainline branch has no information for releases after
1.0.1.16. The gap should be gradually filled in the next weeks.
Announcements will be posted here.

If you set up your own public Arch archives, please let me know, I will
add references on my website.

--
                                                            -- ddaa