Re: [Texmacs-dev] Documentation on web

From: Joris van der Hoeven
Subject: Re: [Texmacs-dev] Documentation on web
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2003 19:35:39 +0100 (CET)

On Mon, 27 Oct 2003, Offray Vladimir Luna Cárdenas wrote:
> On Mon, 2003-10-27 at 15:42, Joris van der Hoeven wrote:
> [...]
> > > I have a updated translation of all the TeXmacs documentation in spanish
> > > (including development info). Would be nice to put it on CVS to ensure
> > > that will be also updated in next TeXmacs versions (is outdated in the
> > > present one, I sended a more uptated version to address@hidden in
> > > tar.gz but it was not included).
> >
> > Cool. Do you already manage to work with CVS now? If you give me your ID
> > on Savannah, then I could give you the right permissions, so that you can
> > upload any changes yourself :^)
>
> I have no ID on Savannah. I will create one (I think that is easy).

Cool; after that you do this and give me the ID,
you should also enter an ssh key in order to use CVS.
Don't forget to set the ssh protocol to 1.

> Regarding CVS I will try to learn it soon. (Would be nice a html
> interface for lazy persons :-) ).

Yes, this should have been David's job too,
but I do not have the impression that this will be for soon :^(

> Ok, I will translate it too. By the way I have reading the examples of
> CAS and TeXmacs by Chu Ching Huang and I think that is worth to add them
> to a "contrib" directory of examples

You can translate them, but I keep plugin documentation apart
for the moment. Ideally speaking, each plugin should be able to
come with its own documentation. I will do that when I have time.