[Texmacs-dev] Patches for stable branch (was: Some applied patches)

From: David Allouche
Subject: [Texmacs-dev] Patches for stable branch (was: Some applied patches)
Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2004 16:26:00 +0100

On Sat, Feb 21, 2004 at 11:28:16PM +0100, Joris van der Hoeven wrote:

> I just applied patches 2643 and 2645 for the CVS version.
> David: please remove the patches which have been applied correctly;
> I did not reexamine the remaining ones yet.

Many patches which were recently applied in HEAD are in my opinion
relevant to the stable branch too. I have created "Apply Stable" and
"Apply Both" Actions to mark patches which should be applied on the
stable branch.

I will close patches whose application has been confirmed in HEAD and
whose Action is "Apply Stable" after you have either applied them on the
stable branch or stated that you will not.

As previously said by Stephane (and agreed on by you), the stable branch
should take bugfixes, features which does not break anything, and new
features which are clearly marked as such. Actually I was a bit more
conservative than that and only marked bugfixes and translation updates
as "Apply Stable".

Well... if you were using arch, I could just apply the relevent patches
in an integration branch and ask you to star-merge. That would be much
easier to everyone.

--
                                                            -- ddaa