[Texmacs-dev] More Obsolete Code?

From: skhilji
Subject: [Texmacs-dev] More Obsolete Code?
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2004 13:04:58 -0400

I am looking at: bridge_rep::my_typeset().  There is an if statement which
either calls ttt->insert_paragraph() or ttt->insert_parunit().  I haven't yet
been able to understand all that is meant by WANTED_MASK, WANTED_PARAGRAPH, and
WANTED_PARUNIT.  Anyways, insert_parunit ends up calling insert_paragraph
directly.

So I suppose we really do not want the if statement in the
bridge_rep::my_typeset() function.  We could I suppose get rid of
insert_parunit function altogether and have the function simply call
ttt->insert_paragraph directly.

Salman

void
bridge_rep::my_typeset (int desired_status) {
  if ((desired_status & WANTED_MASK) == WANTED_PARAGRAPH)
    ttt->insert_paragraph (st, ip);
  if ((desired_status & WANTED_MASK) == WANTED_PARUNIT)
    ttt->insert_parunit (st, ip);
}