[Texmacs-dev] HTML problems with 1.0.3.7

From: Álvaro Tejero Cantero
Subject: [Texmacs-dev] HTML problems with 1.0.3.7
Date: Sat, 24 Apr 2004 18:22:29 +0200

Hi,

I've just installed TM 1.0.3.7 from the ftp.texmacs.org experimental
debian repository.

I was browsing the web with my previous version (1.0.3) without any
problem. In fact it's very nice to typeset webpages in order to have a
pleasant reading experience :).

But when upgrading, high dots (higher than ·) have replaced spaces and
the spacing in code excerpts appear screwed.

á.

NB: Joris, kudos for the new docs, they are great!.
--
Álvaro Tejero Cantero

http://alqua.com    --  documentos libres
                        free documents