Re: [Texmacs-dev] Footnotes in table

From: David Allouche
Subject: Re: [Texmacs-dev] Footnotes in table
Date: Tue, 05 Oct 2004 16:16:52 +0200

On Mon, 2004-10-04 at 12:05 +0200, Jan Alboszta wrote:
> Hello
> I use TeXmacs 1.0.4.3 (same with 1.0.4.2)
> When I put footnote in table it doesn't show. In .tm file looks ok. And
> numeration of footnotes is handled correctly. Looks like something wrong
> with display.... Additionally when typing body of note I get green cursor,
> which I did never notice before. Anyway is it a bug, a feature or I'm just
> doing it a wrong way?

It's a bug. I remember reporting it, so it's probably somewhere in the
bug tracker on Savannah.

If you feel like it, you might want to check and report if it's not
there, but that will not help a lot in fixing it, the bug tracker is
mostly a write-only tool as far as texmacs development is concerned.

--
                                                            -- ddaa