Re: [Texmacs-dev] Cocoa backend

From: Massimiliano Gubinelli
Subject: Re: [Texmacs-dev] Cocoa backend
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2006 21:28:35 +0100

I've made an archive of my current development directory. It includes a TeXmacs source tree since I've made some modifications to the source. A priori it must compile more or less direclty under Mac (there is an Xcode project - I use Xcode 2.4). It would be interesting if somebody with some experience would like to try to compile it in GNUstep.

You can find it at

http://homepage.mac.com/mgubi/TeXmacs/FileSharing4.html

it is called TM.tar.gz. It is just to give an idea to the curious. I want to made other changes before releasing something.