Re: [Texmacs-dev] Compiling TexMacs on OSX

From: Andreas Körner
Subject: Re: [Texmacs-dev] Compiling TexMacs on OSX
Date: Mon, 9 Jun 2008 17:02:04 +0200

Ok,

I got It compiled for Myself:

I used the following tricks:

first at all:

fink -b install texmacs  - But I thinks thats not needed

in src/Plugin/Cocoa:

#define NSInteger int
#define NSUInteger uint

I think thats some kind of stupid but as NSInteger and NSUInteger
where not defined in Apples Docs I found this as a good workaround
because NSInteger was not defined but used.

 Next I found that imlib2.hpp needed X11/... this is in the Apple SDK, but not in the Include path
As I didn't know how to change the Include path I

ln -s /Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.3.9.sdk/usr/X11R6/include/X11 /sw/include/X11

than a simple

./configure --enable-cocoa
make
make BUNDLE #   or   make DISKIMAGE

works (but it's VERY unstable at the moment)

Ok ... how can I help to improve the mac port?

greetings

andi