Re: [Texmacs-dev] Why I hate TexMacs

From: Eli Osherovich
Subject: Re: [Texmacs-dev] Why I hate TexMacs
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2008 12:18:34 +0300

The point was to use vector graphics and not raster images.

Dear TexMacs developers and users.
In fact I do like TexMacs, but my last experience was so painful...

Here is my point in one sentence: the major barrier for adoption is low

You may or may not take me seriously.
Enjoy hacking TexMacs.
For me the conversation is over.