[Texmacs-dev] feynmf plugin - drawing feynman diagrams in TeXmacs?

From: Maarten Wegewijs
Subject: [Texmacs-dev] feynmf plugin - drawing feynman diagrams in TeXmacs?
Date: Thu, 07 Aug 2008 13:55:10 +0200

Dear TeXmacs developers,

attached you find a plugin that I wrote.

It allows one to easily create feynman diagrams using latex, in particular the powerfull feynmf package. It includes a rough tutorial which I will expand more to include basically most applications people might use it for.

I estimate that this is of general interest for TeXmacs users in the physics community. I would like to have your opinion about this and suggestions for improvement if you are interested in distributing it with Texmacs. In this respect it is important to known that I will definetely, maintain, expand and improve this plugin since I use it on a daily basis for all my calculations.

The plugin is a rip-off of the xy-pic plugin with some minor modifications (see comments inf tm_feynmf).

In the future I would also be interested in possibilities for using Texmacs' drawing facilities to create a package with similar capabilities. Perhaps if you can comment on this. At present I haven't found the documentation for the drawing facilities?

Greetings,

Maarten Wegewijs

address@hidden     (Aachen)