Re: [Texmacs-dev] efficiency of improved Qt port

From: Gubinelli Massimiliano
Subject: Re: [Texmacs-dev] efficiency of improved Qt port
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2008 15:10:15 +0100

Hi Joris,
I'm looking at the memory issue on the Mac, however I cannot trace down any anomalous patten apart form the steady allocation of 16 bytes chunck which I reported before (and which I agree is very small). Could you give me some reference figures of the leak you observe and the actions you are performing during the run?

thanks,
max