Re: [Texmacs-dev] Plugins TeXgraph and Eukleides

From: Offray Vladimir Luna Cárdenas
Subject: Re: [Texmacs-dev] Plugins TeXgraph and Eukleides
Date: Wed, 01 Apr 2009 13:41:49 -0500

Hi,

I have been trying to install TeXgraph plugin following the instructions. Here is what I have done (is in Spanish but commands a pretty much the same):

http://offray.tiddlyspot.com/#TeXgraph

After that TeXgraph is working as a stand alone program, but the only awareness I can see of TeXmacs about TeXgraph is that I get a new item in the menus here:

"Document -> Add package -> texgraph-scripts"

My platform is:

* Arch Linux (2009-02)
* TeXmacs 1.0.7

What I'm missing?

Cheers, and keep the good work,

Offray

Corcelle wrote:
Oups,

I lost a "d" on the road.
The details on http://corcelle.wordpress.com

Sorry

Corcelle a écrit :
Hello,

Since the integration in TeXmacs I added a lot of features to the TeXgraph plugin. For the biggest part they were found in the Maxima and GNUplot plugins (evaluation switcher, grapher for cartesian curves, a few tools for highschool teachers). I also added a detailled menu and the evalution switcher to the Eukleides plugin.
The details on http://corcelle.wordpress.com

The plugins :
TeXgraph : http://dl.getdropbox.com/u/246467/texgraph.zip
Eukleides : http://dl.getdropbox.com/u/246467/eukleides.zip

Everything work fine for me and for a few users from which I have feed back but I am not sure I did everything in the right way.
Would it be interesting to update the plugin(s) on the svn server ?

Emmanuël

PS : I am still searching if it is possible to automatically add a package provided by the plugin when opening the grapher (in fact when opening a switcher like the gnuplot one). For now the user has to add the texgraph_script.ts package by hand before opening the grapher. If someone knows how to do this.