Re: [Texmacs-dev] TeXmacs and Qt

From: Alejandro Serrano
Subject: Re: [Texmacs-dev] TeXmacs and Qt
Date: Sat, 27 Jun 2009 15:38:57 +0200

I see... Even though TeXmacs uses Scheme extensively, I thought I could use
just C++ to control the main view instead of completely using Scheme.

About the application, it's now on its firsts steps, but I'm trying to build
an environment that allows to search and create mathematical and scientific
papers with direct access to several sources of information.