Re: [Texmacs-dev] Complete Re: adding pdf hyperlink support

From: Sam Liddicott
Subject: Re: [Texmacs-dev] Complete Re: adding pdf hyperlink support
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2011 22:20:26 +0100

Can you send me a sample PS and PDF that doesn't work for you?

I did refer to the adobe docs when I wrote it and it works for me.

The destinations aren't random afaik just top-of-page.

Sam

Miguel de Benito Delgado <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi,

  I patched your code in, compiled and voilà, the nice red boxes are there around my links. Alas, clicking does nothing but highlight them. Maybe we have different Ghostscript versions? I've read here [http://www.madepublic.com/rc.php?RCD_ID=15191] that one must know the number of the page one is jumping to, and add it with "/Page 7", say. Might this not solve the more-or-less-random-destinations problem?

  Also, the pdfmark docs might offer some insight: http://partners.adobe.com/public/developer/en/acrobat/sdk/pdf/pdf_creation_apis_and_specs/pdfmarkReference.pdf.

Regards,
Miguel de  Benito.