Re: [Texmacs-dev] Updated repo and programming bookmarks

From: Miguel de Benito Delgado
Subject: Re: [Texmacs-dev] Updated repo and programming bookmarks
Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2011 23:01:19 +0200

I think redefining <label> might not be such a good idea, since many things depend on it. For instance the new PDF links, though I'm not sure about this.
________________
Miguel deĀ  Benito.

On Wed, Jul 27, 2011 at 16:52, Victor Porton <address@hidden> wrote:
27.07.2011, 18:47, "Victor Porton" <address@hidden>:
> I just updated my fork of TeXmacs (containing export option groups in sone export preferences).

Sone -> some.

> https://gitorious.org/~porton/texmacs/texmacs-porton
>
> Now I want to add bookmarks to TeXmacs.
>
> I am going to define <bookmark> tag as macro calling <label>.

Hm, maybe I should to add <base-label> tags and make both <label> and <bookmark> simply macroses calling <base-label>. What do you think?

--
Victor Porton - http://portonvictor.org