Re: [Texmacs-dev] Why PDF hyperlinks don't work?

From: Sam Liddicott
Subject: Re: [Texmacs-dev] Why PDF hyperlinks don't work?
Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2011 22:30:00 +0100

On 27/07/11 22:20, Victor Porton wrote:
Hi Miguel,
28.07.2011, 01:09, "Miguel de Benito Delgado" <address@hidden>:

    Hi Victor,

    On Wed, Jul 27, 2011 at 16:48, Victor Porton <address@hidden
    <mailto:address@hidden>> wrote:

        I updated my copy of TeXmacs from
        https://gitorious.org/texmacs/texmacs but after exporting a
        PDF file I see no hyperlinks in it.

    I was talking about the Subversion repository in savannah. The git
    repository is (as far as I know) just a mirror which Massimiliano
    updates from time to time. But... hmmm...from the logs at
    gitorious it seems like he updates quite regularly, and the patch
    you need should be there since the 18th of July, so I don't
    understand why you don't see your links.
    Have you tried "Tools->Update->Styles?" (thanks Sam ;-)

"Tools->Update->Styles" does not help. I have no links in the PDF.

Make sure that you export post-script and then use pstopdf (or ps2pdf).

My code doesn't work with direct pdf rendering.

Sam