Re: [Texmacs-dev] raw-data? How do I use this? Also - what is the best i

From: Michael Lachmann
Subject: Re: [Texmacs-dev] raw-data? How do I use this? Also - what is the best image format?
Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2011 16:07:14 +0200

I'm answering myself. Partly.

If I send:

DATA_BEGIN scheme:(image (tuple (raw-data (#
hexdump of file
) "png") "" "" "" "") DATA_END

I still get an error:
<error|bad image|<tuple|<error|compund #EEEEE>|png>>

However, if I save the file and reload it, then the image gets display
correctly (!!).
I think this just means that I managed to confuse TeXmacs enough that the text
representation of what I inserted is
correct, but the actual object isn't....

I still don't know what's the right way to do this ....

Thanks for listening!

Michael