Re: [Texmacs-dev] Why my macro does not work?

From: Victor Porton
Subject: Re: [Texmacs-dev] Why my macro does not work?
Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2011 19:57:53 +0400

28.07.2011, 18:47, "Sam Liddicott" <address@hidden>:
> On 28/07/11 15:42, Victor Porton wrote:
>
>>  28.07.2011, 18:11, "Victor Porton"<address@hidden>:
>>>  I added
>>>
>>>  <assign|bookmark|<macro|name|<label|name>>>
>>>
>>>  to std-utils.ts
>>>
>>>  and ran "make&&  sudo make install".
>>>
>>>  Indeed when I insert a bookmark into a buffer it is displayed as an
>>> unknown tag, not as a label.
>>>
>>>  What is my error? Which file should I define macros to be used for all
>>> documents?
>>  It does not work even if I add std-utils through
>>
>>  Document / Add Package / Standard
>>
>>  menu.
>>
>>  Please explain and do not let me leave development of bookmarks in despair.
>
> I don't have an answer. I've never added things to system .ts files
> before; I've always used my own custom .ts files.
>
> Try your own .ts file for now and get the rest working and look at doing
> that later.

I have the following two problems:

1. /usr/local/stow/texmacs/share/TeXmacs/packages/standard/std-utils.ts does
not work (even if I load it explicitly from "Document > Add Package" menu).
When I copy it into ~/.TeXmacs/packages/test2.ts and load that package it works.

2. When I add

<assign|bookmark|<macro|name|<label|<arg|name>>>>

bookmarks become invisible even when I set

Document > View > Informative Flags > Detailed

in menu.

I need the <bookmark> tags to be visible when "Informative Flags" are
"Detailed".

Please help. We all need bookmarks.

--
Victor Porton - http://portonvictor.org