Re: [Texmacs-dev] eukleides plugin broken, and problems loading ps files

From: Adrian S.
Subject: Re: [Texmacs-dev] eukleides plugin broken, and problems loading ps files.
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2012 05:57:13 -0600

I can confirm that the ps file loads correctly, and that the eukleides
plugin works fine. There is still work in the plugin to update the
menus to be compatible with the new language, but the plugin works
fine.

Post script linking works great.  Not only that, but ther are some
images that 1.0.7.14 could not render in the qt version that now are
correctly rendered in BOTH the xversion and the qtversion.

Great!  Nice work!

Peace.
-Adrian.