Re: [Texmacs-dev] Debugging command_reps

From: Miguel de Benito Delgado
Subject: Re: [Texmacs-dev] Debugging command_reps
Date: Sat, 24 Mar 2012 16:00:05 +0100

Yes I have, although wrongly:

  as_string (call ("procedure-source", obj))

I realized what I wanted was again

  object_to_string (call ("procedure-source", obj))

And now I see thinks like:

((lambda () (exec-delayed cmd)))

Which aren't of any help...  :,-(

I'll try to find another way of getting what I want, thanks.

Cheers,
Miguel.

Gubinelli Massimiliano wrote:
have you tried to call procedure-source? I think that most of them will be
unreadable since generated by some macro code. there is always at least one
delayed command in the queue which is the one performing the autosave for the
current buffer.

best
max