tftb-help

[Tftb-help] Problem with tfrscalo command

From: Alejandro Peralta Alzate
Subject: [Tftb-help] Problem with tfrscalo command
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2012 10:26:17 -0500

Hello everyone,

I have problems with tfrscalo command when I work with N point > 2048 Samples.

The algorithm It's really good for analizing data and the time-frequency plot It's really interesting, but when I try to analize a signal with 262144 samples (2^18), don't work the algortihm because need much memory. Is there an alternative for up the speed and work propertly the algorithm for this size of samples ?

I'm waiting for your response.

Best regards.

--
Alejandro Peralta Alzate
Electronic Engineering - Universidad Nacional de Colombia