thales-misc

[Thales] Thales is now a GNU project

From: Lucas Nussbaum
Subject: [Thales] Thales is now a GNU project
Date: Sun, 6 Jul 2003 02:16:22 +0200

Hi,

Thales is now part of the GNU Project.

Its homepage is now located at http://www.gnu.org/software/thales/

A project page at savannah is available on
http://savannah.gnu.org/projects/thales/

The mailing list has moved too. All the subscribers of the old mailing
list have been subscribed to the new one.

I'm currently working on the next release. No new features should be
expected, since I'd like to release a very stable 1.0 release. Most of
the work is documentation work.

I think some of you run very beautiful websites using Thales. I'd like
to add some links to websites using Thales on the homepage. If you want
me to add your site (that would mean good press for your network), mail
me the URL.
--
Lucas Nussbaum