thales-misc

Re[2]: [Thales] Certain changes for the debug-function

From: Daniël Boeije
Subject: Re[2]: [Thales] Certain changes for the debug-function
Date: Wed, 9 Jul 2003 10:01:16 +0200

Hello Andy,

AS> Why don't you just run your own CVS server or set up a
AS> sourceforge/savannah account which gives you one...

I'm on holidays for at least three weeks this friday, so I can't
confirm / read e-mails and other stuff. Lucas asked me to give the
P10-version of Thales when it's reading and some people are asking
when it's ready, where can I get it already etc. The CVS of thales
would be a central place for this, because people can download updates
without having to download the full program.

Greetings,
Daniël Boeije aka KewlKiddo

--
Best regards,