thales-misc

[Thales] Thales On IRCu (Working)

From: Neil Spierling
Subject: [Thales] Thales On IRCu (Working)
Date: Sat, 3 Sep 2005 03:40:20 -0400

I have just about completed support for Thales on IRCu (Vanilla IRCu 2.10.11+, and Nefarious IRCu 0.4.0+). Just have one bug with hash lists to fix. Ive modified a lot of things throughout the src and ripped out support for other ircds as the code was a nightmare to read. I wont be submitting a patch, instead ill be releasing a version (solely for IRCu) sometime soon after i fix the final bug. To avoid confusion i will probably name it IRCuThales or something. Currently its available via SVN.

http://forge.novell.com/modules/xfmod/svn/svnpage.php/evilnet/

svn checkout svn+ssh://address@hidden/svn/evilnet/thales

enter "anonymous" (minus the quotes), as the password, twice.. once for ssh and once for svn.

WebSVN: http://forge.novell.com/modules/xfmod/svn/svnbrowse.php?repname=evilnet
Go into the trunk folder for thales, if you want a tarball of the latest thales click on the tarball link.

ps, Asuka support is coming soon, i know its listed in the config wizard, if you choose it.. you will get funky results.. most likely crashes, as theres no support for it in the source code.

Neil Spierling
SiRVulcaN
evilnet development
http://forge.novell.com/modules/xfmod/project/?evilnet