therion-users

[Therion] rotating images

From: Wookey
Subject: [Therion] rotating images
Date: Mon, 4 Jul 2005 02:57:53 +0100

It would be useful to be able to rotate imported images.

I have just done a couple of files which have the scan done in two parts. In
both cases the images needed to be rotated to line up. In one case only a
degree or so so I could just bodge it, but in the second case the difference
is 15 degrees so had to be done.

So far as I know the only way to do this at the moment is do the rotations
in some external package such as the gimp, which is a bit of a faff.

Wookey