therion-users

Re: [Therion] Weird Error

From: Olly Betts
Subject: Re: [Therion] Weird Error
Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2005 10:26:51 +0000

On Wed, Dec 14, 2005 at 10:10:58AM +0000, Wookey wrote:
> +++ Philip Balister [05-12-13 16:53 -0500]:
> > You should spend some time and figure out why it doesn't work for 64
> > bits.
>
> Seconded. What we have so far is a workaround, not a fix. Few of us
> currently have access to 64bit machines, but they are rapidly becoming more
> common. Finding out what problem therion has is well worth spending
> some time on.

A couple of hours ago I sent a patch which improves matters, and may
even fix them.  But the list seems to have eaten it.  Perhaps it's
set to reject attachements, or a spam filter doesn't like them or
something.

Anyway, it's here:

http://www.survex.com/~olly/therion-0.3.9-64bit.patch

If that doesn't fully fix it, I have an x86_64 linux machine, so can
dig further when I have a spare moment.

Cheers,
    Olly