therion-users

Re: [Therion] thconfig disapearing...

From: Stacho Mudrak
Subject: Re: [Therion] thconfig disapearing...
Date: Sun, 04 Jun 2006 12:33:15 +0200

> a the time I run the therion compiler (from the compile button in the
> xtherion interface), it crashes (empies) the thconfig file, and raises
> an error complaining that it has no config file...

I am sorry for that, but I have no idea what is behind. I will try to
reproduce this error and we will see. In any case, I can add automatic
backup of thconfig file, if problems like this will appear in the future.

May be a little reconstruction of xtherion would be also usefull. It
does not make sense to have two editors of text files (.th and
thconfig). I hope I will find some time in the near future.

S.