therion-users

Re: [Therion] Label in North arrow

From: Martin Budaj
Subject: Re: [Therion] Label in North arrow
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2006 18:21:07 +0200

On 10/10/06, Carlos Guâno Grohmann <address@hidden> wrote:
I want my north arrow to have a label, like "Magnetic north". So I
went looking in the Therion source code and came out with this code,
which is a mix of the defs for northarrow_SKBB and
northarrow_SKBB_old:

This will be solved systemically after introduction of  map datums and projections in the next release.

My problem here is with the space between the two words. If I use a
space, I get something like a tilde (~), if I use underscore, I get an
', and so on. What should I use in this code to get a plain space
between the words?

Just use

btex Norte Geografico etex

instead of "Norte_Geografico" in the label.

Cheers
Martin