therion-users

Re: [Therion] Code submittion

From: Wookey
Subject: Re: [Therion] Code submittion
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2006 15:59:10 +0100

On 2006-10-11 10:13 +0200, Stacho Mudrak wrote:
> Our firewall in the office allows us to access only HTTP services,
> therefore we would have no access to SVN and other tools :( And until
> now, there were not so many patches to therion.

SVN can be used under webdav, I believe, which I think is http only. I
haven't got that set up on my server though.

Looks like we should use the savannah.org facilities anyway, assuming
you can access them sensibly.

> > Where can I submit changes to the source.  We really need svn and trac...
>
> Please, use following link to submit patches:
>
> https://savannah.nongnu.org/patch/?group=therion

OK. I should do that with debian ones too., henceforth, I assume.
<creates savanaha account>

Wookey
work: http://www.aleph1.co.uk/                 play: http://wookware.org/