therion-users

[Therion] Therion versus Survex 1.1.x

From: Philip Balister
Subject: [Therion] Therion versus Survex 1.1.x
Date: Sun, 22 Oct 2006 10:22:42 -0400

With the help of Philip Schuhardt's cmake files I have therion building. Unfortunately it appears therion does not correctly read Survex 1.1 3d files. For now, I can find a 1.0.x 3d fiel to work with.

Stacho, would you mind if I set up a subversion repository on the google code hosting site? They are running subversion over http and that might work with your firewall. I also have access to some https based svn servers, but the google server would likely have better long term stability.

Philip