therion-users

Re: [Therion] 0.4.0 ...

From: ohc
Subject: Re: [Therion] 0.4.0 ...
Date: Sun, 24 Dec 2006 01:51:46 -0500

I would really like to merge repositories.  My work is fairly independent of the
current therion development so it should be trival to merge.  My svn is not
updated with the newest snapshot.

The cmake currently only works under linux. :(  This is mostly because I haven't
had time to port it to Windows or OSX.  I have only attempted port it to Windows
once. After about 45 minutes of cursing my frustration at Windows, I decide I
had better things to do... Also, I don't own OSX or a mac.  This makes it sorta
hard to port/test on that platform.  I can get access to OSX through school but
I fear it will be a big pain to get it working.

Steelwool