therion-users

Re: [Therion] compiling therion under Ubuntu AMD64

From: Stacho Mudrak
Subject: Re: [Therion] compiling therion under Ubuntu AMD64
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2007 07:45:06 +0200

I am almost sure this is not the case on Linux system - it was (still
is???) a limitation of Win32 OpenGL. But loch does this interpolation
internally - it scales every image to a square 2^n pixel size, before it
use it as a texture.

I do not know where the problem on Linux is - it has probably something
to do with Linux OpenGL architecture - on both other platforms (Win32
and Mac OS X), texture mapping works as expected. And it works on Linux
also - at home I have NVidia OpenGL driver (with NVidia OpenGL shared
library) and there it works also.

OK, I will try to install some plain Linux without hardware acceleration
and debug it.

Regards, S.