therion-users

Re: [Therion] compiling therion under Ubuntu AMD64

From: Stacho Mudrak
Subject: Re: [Therion] compiling therion under Ubuntu AMD64
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2007 11:07:11 +0200

> I also have a NVidia card in my computer! Does it help if I send you the
> output from the compilling?

Unfortunatelly not. It is a bug, that is present also on NVidia
machines. Only in some very rare harware/software configurations, it
works on Linux also.

> Can it be that it has to do with the changed
> Makefile (removed -lvtkjpeg -lvtkpng -lktkzlib)?

I do not think so - this has nothing to do with rendering. All that has
to be done is to add checking of OpenGL return codes to the loch codes
to see, where the problem is hidden. But there is no switch for it right
now. It needs to be coded. I am sorry for this.

Regards, S.