therion-users

Re: [Therion] Printing xvi maps

From: Martin Sluka
Subject: Re: [Therion] Printing xvi maps
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2007 20:56:10 +0100

On 8.11.2007, at 15:44, Cooper, Ben wrote:

Well, there is no direct way how to print XVI and I can not imagine how
it would
be possible.

I'm sorry, the LRUD as rectangle is only in case of first station has no LRUD defined so it is copied from TO station. If there is LRUD it remains the same for next leg exception you use [from to] option.

Ben, I tried your data and it looks OK - check attached PDF.

The thconfig is quite simple (test.th is your data just commented equate line):

source test.th
export map -o map.pdf -layout-color map-fg 90 -layout-debug station- names

ms.