therion-users

Re: [Therion] Printing xvi maps (done with pdf's)

From: Martin Sluka
Subject: Re: [Therion] Printing xvi maps (done with pdf's)
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2007 21:55:22 +0100

On 13.11.2007, at 21:11, Ben Cooper wrote:

Here is the raw data for NewPassage that reproduces the problem in the pdf that isn't in the xvi. I've included a th2 file as a "viewer" for the XVI.
Most of my survey legs are commented...

Note that the BenPlan.pdf that Bruce produced also had a problem. Although each LRUD section was not flipped as here, the passage width from one LRUD section to the next shows a discontinuity which is again different to the
xvi, and incorrect.  See for example at stations Leg1.2 and Leg1.4.
Regards,
- Ben

it is wrong for me too - check attached file

Just added to export -layout-debug station-names

m.s.