tiger-devel

[Tiger-devel] 2 new bugs and 2 new tasks.

From: Ryan Bradetich
Subject: [Tiger-devel] 2 new bugs and 2 new tasks.
Date: Mon, 05 Jan 2004 13:51:53 -0700

Hello all,

I have pretty much finished reviewing the differences between my local
tree and the Savannah tree.  I have a small diff (4 files) left to
review and a fairly large diff-exclude file.  I still have a few new
checks to get merged, but I wanted to get the current set of patches
committed to the Savannah tree otherwise the diffs will start to get
messy :(

I will plan to start committing patches on Wednesday if there are no
objections.

Thanks,

- Ryan

BUGS:

Make localfs() in gen_mounts generate a message if the filesystem is not
recognized.
http://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?func=detailitem&item_id=7093

scripts/check_umask is ugly.
http://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?func=detailitem&item_id=7095

TASKS:

Cleanup / Standardize HPUX system files.
http://savannah.nongnu.org/task/?func=detailitem&item_id=3019

Consolidate redundant/similar checks
http://savannah.nongnu.org/task/?func=detailitem&item_id=3020