Re: [Tinycc-devel] Modularisation

From: Peter \"Firefly\" Lund
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] Modularisation
Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2003 14:10:35 +0100 (MET)

On Thu, 6 Mar 2003, Fabrice Bellard wrote:

> I am not against modularisation - I just did not have the courage to do
> it. If you do it, the self compiling 'test' targets in the Makefile
> should work as expected. This is the main reason I did not modularize
> TCC once the linker was done.

Ok - so you would probably accept patches, if they are sensible.  Cool :)

I'm very curious as to how far things have progressed in your private
branch and I don't want any of us to do more work than absolutely
necessary.  Is there a release forthcoming?  Even just a "this is my
current tree -- it doesn't even compile" prerelease/source snapshot ?

Another reason why I'm asking is that I would like to fix frenchisms/typos
in the source code, too.

-Peter

"We need to see ex-girlfriends occasionally so that we remember why we
aren't with them anymore."