Re: [Tinycc-devel] OSX

From: Steve Dekorte
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] OSX
Date: Sat, 19 Apr 2003 16:12:16 -0700

On Wednesday, April 16, 2003, at 11:01 PM, Peter "Firefly" Lund wrote:
Any plans for PPC support? I'd really like to be able to use tcc.

The plan exists but probably not the code -- unless somebody has some
stuff in a private tree somewhere.

Perhaps you can make a start? ;)

I'd like to, but I really don't have much knowledge in that area. If someone could point me to exactly what code needs to change and general docs needed to understand how to change it, I would research it and give it a shot if I think I could do it without an unreasonable amount of effort.

Cheers,
Steve
Io, a small language: http://www.iolanguage.com/