[Tinycc-devel] mmx2 3dnow sse

From: Attila Kinali
Subject: [Tinycc-devel] mmx2 3dnow sse
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2004 18:15:33 +0100

Hi,

I just tried to run MPlayer trough tcc (i know i'm not supposed to
do that :) and the first thing that stuck into my eye was that
tcc doesn't support mmx3 3dnow and sse assembler.
Is it planned to support them in the near future ?

Another problem that i ran into is, that MPlayer makes heavy use
of dynamic array allocation, ie something like this:

void blah(int i)
{
        int a[i];
}

tcc complaints that a "constant expression expected"
Anything planned about that or do i have to patch MPlayer ?

                        Attila Kinali