[Tinycc-devel] gcc options

From: Jon Griffiths
Subject: [Tinycc-devel] gcc options
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2004 08:28:02 -0800 (PST)

Hi,

for better gcc compatibility, the following changes should be made:

-g can accept a debug type e.g. -gstabs+
This can be implemented by just ignoring the argument and treating it
as a regular -g (which it implies anyway).

-pipe doesn't really apply to tcc, so we can absorb and ignore it.

Attached patch (against 0.9.22) implements the above.

Cheers,
Jon

=====
"Don't wait for the seas to part, or messiahs to come;
 Don't you sit around and waste this chance..." - Live

address@hidden