[Tinycc-devel] Multiple Calls to tcc_new with TCC_OUTPUT_MEMORY

From: Gearoid Murphy
Subject: [Tinycc-devel] Multiple Calls to tcc_new with TCC_OUTPUT_MEMORY
Date: Sat, 18 Mar 2006 12:24:42 +0000

Hello,
I am experiencing problems when I make multiple calls to tcc_new to create different TCCState variables. I have read on the mailing list that this is to do with static global variables not being reset back to null for the second, third, fourth, etc calls.

I have tried setting the static int and static pointer variables back to null in tcc.c but this has had no effect.

Can anyone help?

Cheers,
Gearoid