[Tinycc-devel] Number of downloads

From: Laurens Simonis
Subject: [Tinycc-devel] Number of downloads
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2006 15:07:24 +0200 (CEST)

Hi,

since I've had the windows binaries on my site, I had never actually
looked to the downloadnumbers. Accidentely, I ran into them today.

Turns out that it gets downloaded quite often! Between October 1st, 05:30
and October 8th, 02:49, I got 375 downloads. That's about 1200 a month, by
a quick guess. Perhaps someday, I'll look in to the stats more carefully.

So I guess the support for win32 should not be dropped just yet :)

Cheers,

Laurens