Re: [Tinycc-devel] patchs for mingw (gcc 3.4.2)

From: Rob Landley
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] patchs for mingw (gcc 3.4.2)
Date: Sun, 15 Oct 2006 19:20:48 -0400

On Friday 13 October 2006 3:06 pm, federico luna wrote:
> NOTE:
> the Makefile.patch is for correct execution of 'make install' if you
> don't have texi2html and pod2man tools installed.

First, I assume your makefile patch is reversed.  Secondly, in my mercurial
tree for tcc (either do a "hg clone static-http://landley.net/code/tinycc"; or
grab the tinycc-snapshot.tbz from that directory via http) change @412
stuck - characters at the start of lines that are allowed to fail and
shouldn't abort the install if so.  That's a makefile thing.  Commenting out
the lines means they won't be installed even when you do have the tools to
make them.

Rob
--
"Perfection is reached, not when there is no longer anything to add, but
when there is no longer anything to take away." - Antoine de Saint-Exupery