Re: [Tinycc-devel] Problem including pthreadtypes.h

From: Rob Landley
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] Problem including pthreadtypes.h
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2006 11:34:21 -0500

On Monday 30 October 2006 9:20 am, Fred Weigel wrote:
> I have a fix for that, as does Rob Landley. In a nutshell, libc.so is a
> script, and uses AS_NEEDED, which the tcc elf loader doesn't understand.
>
> Rob has a collection of patches, and a tarball of the updated compiler
> (Thanks Rob!). Since his solution is more useful, I'll hold off. If Rob
> publishes the location of the tarball, snag it, and everything should
> work.

It's public: http://landley.net/code/tinycc/tinycc-snapshot.tbz (or with
mercurial do an "hg clone static-http://landley.net/code/tinycc";).  It's
mostly stuff I collected off of this list (some of it as old as 2004,
though.)  But I'm not maintaining it anymore now that Fabrice is back.  I
sent all the patches I'd collected to him as a broken-out tarball, but
haven't heard back...

No, I don't do CVS. :)

Rob
--
"Perfection is reached, not when there is no longer anything to add, but
when there is no longer anything to take away." - Antoine de Saint-Exupery