Re: [Tinycc-devel] SCMs on Savannah: CVS, SVN, git

From: Mark
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] SCMs on Savannah: CVS, SVN, git
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2007 09:21:48 -0600

I think, but I'm not 100 percent sure, I need to examine a dump of both trees. An old trick I used was to use a hex editor and examine the file header of both, compare the values. If they were the same, direct conversion was possible, sometimes with extension renames, but no more than that.

I will check it out, it's an interesting question

----- Original Message ----- From: "Rob Landley" <address@hidden>