Re: [Tinycc-devel] SCMs on Savannah: CVS, SVN, git

From: Rob Landley
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] SCMs on Savannah: CVS, SVN, git
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2007 10:23:10 -0400

On Friday 09 March 2007 2:56 pm, Rob Landley wrote:
> However, I'm not going to fight Fabrice over the direction of the project.

So people can stop emailing me off-list anymore to ask what that statement
means: Fabrice emailed me off-list Feb 26 (which I'd quote here if I had
permission to do so, but since I don't I'll paraphrase) indicating that he
preferred to keep the project on Savanah, that "CVS should not be more
difficult" than other source control because most of the TCC code is in a
small number of files (something I planned to _fix_, actually, tcc.c is
unwieldy, but nevermind), and that if I don't want write access on
savannah "please stop complaining".

And I have done so, this is just explaining why.

Rob
--
Vista: Windows Millenium Second Edition