[Tinycc-devel] libtcc1.a

From: katsanqat
Subject: [Tinycc-devel] libtcc1.a
Date: Sat, 11 Aug 2007 06:46:56 +0200

Hi,

I compiled libtcc1.c to produce a static library, using tcc-0.9.23 release on
win32 with GCC 3.4.2 mingw-special.

The produced file, libtcc.a, is quite empty (3.28Kb), and the example file
libtcc_test.c (supposed to to be linked against it to embed the compiler)
can't compile because the linker can't find any functions from the lib.

What is confusing me is that I can write from scratch and compile static libs
normally on my system.

Did i miss something? Did anyone managed to compile it?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
katsankat