Re: [Tinycc-devel] Newer tinycc repository?

From: Kein-Hong Man
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] Newer tinycc repository?
Date: Sat, 27 Oct 2007 11:57:44 +0800

Sanghyeon Seo wrote:
> 2007/10/27, Daniel P. Stasinski <address@hidden>:
>> With Rob Landley quitting and now deleting his own tinycc repository,
>> is there any other site that hosts all the known patches and/or
>> tarball.

Speaking as a lurker... Now that Mercurial isn't a do-or-die
requirement on the part of the maintainer, is it possible that the
tcc community go back to the official repository? David Wheeler
already has access to it. Lots of CVS/SVN users still get by...

We should stick to simple tools and keep the community together
with the least amount of strife. It's not a terribly big
community. The community should look towards getting a maintainer
who will do stable and long-term work, and adopt a conciliatory
stance towards developers who work on non-FLOSS operating systems,
however unacceptable some people perceive them to be. The tcc
community should build something that moves tcc forward, rather
than spend all the energy getting hot under the collar on issues
that does not help the development of tcc.

Just my 2 cents. I am looking forward to see 0.9.24. :-)

--
Cheers,
Kein-Hong Man (esq.)